Παρακάτω μπορείτε να δείτε το διαφημιστικό του φυλλάδιο.
The criteria for the selection of our partners were:
For the intermediary organisation:
- their specialization in mobility projects
- the extensive network of private companies for work placement
- the services they provide to trainees (Tutoring & Monitoring, Accommodation, Spanish courses, Socio-cultural activities and trips, Airport transfer).
- the methodology of the work placements by analysing and matching the trainees’ skills and expectations via Skype interviews, CV & motivation letter).
- the certification they provide.
- the learning outcomes of the linguistic and socio-cultural progamme they provide for the participants
- their agreement to contribute to the preparatory, the organisational, the managerial and the implementing stages of the project as well as its promotion and its dissemination.
For the host organisation:
- the continuous cooperation facilitating the procedure to understand our project’s objectives and the issues/needs it will seek to address and help us find the appropriate, coherent content for this mobility meeting the objectives and priorities of Erasmus+.
- their expertise and infrastructure in innovative VET courses.
- the labour market oriented practical training with state-of-the-art courses tailored to today's needs
- the course of practical training in the field of renewable energy they offer which was recommended by the Greek trade unions of the Construction field as a must for our learners training in align with labour market's needs today.
- the methodology of the course which gives the participants as many opportunities as possible to enhance their knowledge and skills thanks to active participation and advance their skills and knowledge.
- their expertise on implementation of ECVET projects.
- their provision of all necessary documentation (Memorandum of Understanding, Partnership Agreement, Detailed description of the partner companies and trainees’ tasks, Detailed Training Programme).
-the mentoring, monitoring and evaluation procedure we agreed on for our trainees learning outcomes
- the certification they provide.
Based on our agreement the partner organisations will contribute to the project as follows:
Intermediary Organisation (euroMind):
• participating in the conducting of linguistic, cultural & pedagogical preparation before and during the project’s delivery in Spain
• providing accommodation and airport transfer
• preparation and delivery of 20 hours of Spanish course with a special emphasis on sectorial language
• providing companies according to trainees’ competencies and needs expressed in their placement forms and expressed during Skype interviews
• ensuring the participants are able to achieve the placement objectives
• tutoring, monitoring & guiding of the trainees during their whole stay in Spain
• evaluating placements and collecting all qualitative/quantitative information necessary to produce final assessment
• disseminating & transferring of results in co-operation with our school
• Europass mobility preparation assistance
• preparation of Spanish Course & Placement Certificates
Host Organisation (SAFA):
• delivery of 60 hours of practical training course "Designing a Bioclimatic House in AutoCAD" within a two-week duration for our trainees
• agreeing and signing a Memorandum of Understanding for the learning outcomes of our trainees after mutually accepting our respective criteria and procedures for quality assurance, assessment, validation and recognition of knowledge, skills and competence for the purpose of transferring credit
• ensuring that the participants achieve the placement objectives listed in the training programme provided
• tutoring & monitoring
• preparation of ECVET Transcript of Records
• evaluation of the training on the basis of the Learning Agreements and the Memorandum of Understanding
• providing Europass Certificates
• Disseminating & transferring of results in co-operation with our school